Delaware Casino Parties has been providing successful fundraisers for over thirty years to non-profits, community organizations, schools and charities. What is unique about this form of fundraising is the simple fact that your guests feel like they are getting something in return for their donation - a fun night of networking and socializing! There is no need to solicit for contributions or to sell typical fundraising company products (cookies, candy, etc.), run raffles or require purchases of tickets or even hold car washes. People are much more willing to donate money to a cause when they feel they are getting something in return.
Our events are not only fun for your intended audience, but we also take all the work out of it by offering complete turnkey services and assistance. We will customize your casino party based upon the amount of guests anticipated, any theme you have might have chosen and the venue you have selected for your event. Our clients continually remind us of how this is the first time they have been able to sit back and even enjoy their own event!
Give us a call or drop us an email for a free consultation and to start planning your next fundraiser!
A FEW GREAT IDEAS FROM OUR MORE SUCCESSFUL FUNDRAISERS
1. Have local businesses sponsor a casino table, thereby lowering your direct costs and increasing your profits. Place a table top placard on each sponsored table acknowledging the business and even offering a brochure or coupon. This is a great way for local companys to both advertise and show their support for your organization.
2. Pre-sell special casino night packages. Offer a fixed price for coctails, dinner and a set number of free casino chips to start off the evening. Guests can get mroe chips for a donation to the organization, but start off the night with something in hand!
3. Offer a Texas Hold-em Tournament and have a company sponsor a table as well as provided the initial players to be copmpeting!
4. Add to the excitement of your casino fundraiser with either a silent
or live auction.
DELAWARE STATE REGUALTIONS
Delaware state regulations and laws must be fully complied with. We have provided a brief guide as well as links to the state web site for your reference. We understand that this can be confusing at times and we are more than happy to offer assistance in both understanding these regulations as well as ensuring that your event is in compliance.
Most critical is allowing sufficient time, prior to your event, to file all paper work and get the necessary approvals.
In Delaware, please note we operate under the name of Casino Parties, Inc.
State of Delaware Charitable Gaming License GV-0000002 ( We are one of only two approved vendors!)
State of Delaware Business License #2014604261
Regulation falls under Department of State: Division of Professional Regulation: Gaming Control Board.
The Board can only license volunteer fire companies, veterans, charitable or religious organizations or fraternal societies.
All paper work must be filed at least 10 days prior to the The Board's meeting on the first Thursday of each month.
1. Completed, signed and notarized application form
2. Fee payment
3. All required supporting documentation (Charitable Gambling; Texas Hold'em Poker)
GAMES PERMITTED FOR CHARITABLE FUNDRAISERS ARE RESTRICTED TO